Here is a brief overview of the Health & Fitness Services that we provide to clients who want:
- To improve functional strength so they can travel, play with their grandkids, and continue to do things they enjoy.
- To improve performance for a recreational sport or activity such as golf, tennis, or running.
- To improve balance to reduce the chances of falling.
- To improve bone density to reduce the risk of fractures.
- To continue with a structured exercise program after being discharged from physical therapy.
- To lose excess body fat.
- To learn healthier lifestyle habits such as better nutrition or more consistent physical activity.
- To live as independently as possible, for as long as possible.
- To help manage chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes or hypertension with exercise.
See each page for more specific details, or contact us to schedule a FREE discovery call to see how I can help you achieve the goals that you want.
Personal Training is the most effective form of training for most people because you have the undivided attention of a fitness professional guiding you through your customized workout. Any exercise technique errors can be corrected right away, which minimizes the chances of injury. Programs can be progressed or regressed immediately as needed, making your progress more time efficient. For those who need more attention to help with balance or cognitive challenges, face-to-face training is the best option.
Online Coaching is more cost effective than face to face training and is most appropriate for those who have some exercise experience or are comfortable learning new things on their own. You can do the workouts any time you want rather than having to try to match your schedule with what’s available in your trainer’s schedule. You can also do your workouts anywhere you happen to be, making it a great option for those who travel or have busy schedules.
Nutrition Coaching is more about making lasting lifestyle changes that help you improve your eating habits rather than following a specific diet. It is NOT a meal plan (you need a licensed Nutritionist or Registered Dietician for that) or a diet.
Fitness Assessments give us objective measurements to see where you’re at and what you need in order to achieve the goals that you want. It tells us your strengths and weaknesses and shows your progress as you follow your program.
Post Rehab Exercise Services are for those who have been discharged from Physical Therapy but aren’t completely back to full function yet. I’ll help you continue your progression from the clinic to the gym until you’re back at full strength.
Sport Specific Training is for those who want to improve performance for a specific sport such as golf, tennis, running, etc.